Actress Shriya Attacked During Shooting



Actress Shriya was in shooting in Hyderabad where a group of Telangana activists came and demanded her to say 'Jai Telangana'. As the actress was thinking to say that the hysterical activists smashed her car. 
Shriya tweeted, "How can they break my car, throw stones,stop shoot and threaten me to say Jai Telangala on TV. That to in broad day light,Police staring at all of this!what about freedom? Safety? Thank god the stone didn't hit me. Both the windows are broken. Seriously!I'm disgusted. I'm born in India and I deserve my freedom and safety is my right!"
This incident may bring shivers among many actors and actresses those come here and work. The safety of film celebrities when they are shooting in Telanagana region is becoming a question mark.
Shriya Telangana, Shriya saran Telangana, Shriya shooting Telangana, Shriya car attack, Shriya car attack Telangana
Shriya Telangana, Shriya saran Telangana, Shriya shooting Telangana, Shriya car attack, Shriya car attack Telangana
 Shriya Telangana, Shriya saran Telangana, Shriya shooting Telangana, Shriya car attack, Shriya car attack Telangana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krishnadevaraya caste confirmation

Kamma vari sur names with their location

Famous KAMMA personalities in all the fields