Basic Computer Shortcuts


 Hai Frined I am Posting Some Shortcuts...
I Think Most of you Aware of these...
Those Who Dont know Can Click Below

Copy selected textCtrl + C 

Cut selected textCtrl + X
Paste selected textCtrl + V
Undo your last actionCtrl + Z
Select all the text within your documentCtrl + A
Bold textCtrl + B
Italicize textCtrl + I
UnderlineCtrl + U
Decrease font sizeCtrl + Shift + <
Increase font sizeCtrl + Shift + >
Change fontCtrl + Shift + F, then use the arrow keys to reach the new font
Change font sizeCtrl + Shift + P, then use the arrow keys to reach the new font size
Create page breakCtrl + Enter
Create new documentCtrl + N
Open My Documents windowCtrl + O
Close a documentCtrl + W
Save a documentCtrl + S
Print a documentCtrl + P
Preview what you're about to printAlt + Ctrl + I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krishnadevaraya caste confirmation

Kamma vari sur names with their location

Famous KAMMA personalities in all the fields